I do not have a blogspot, in fact, I have not even heard the term until now...it is pretty cool though.I do not have a nickname now but when I was around eight or nine my big brother called me "Pete" because I was a tomboy!!! LOL
Hey V!I just got a blogspot. You can find me at animeaddict13.blogspot.com. You already know that I have a nickname. It's Animal.
Vanessa,u already now myn amazingaksha.blogspot.comTHANX,~aksha~
Hey, I have a blog terrifictori.blogspot.com please check it out and post a comment! thx... ToriP.S who is lisa?
Hey V!Check out my links on my blogspot. You might like some of them. Your blogspot rocks!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I do not have a blogspot, in fact, I have not even heard the term until now...it is pretty cool though.
I do not have a nickname now but when I was around eight or nine my big brother called me "Pete" because I was a tomboy!!! LOL
Hey V!
I just got a blogspot. You can find me at animeaddict13.blogspot.com. You already know that I have a nickname. It's Animal.
Vanessa,
u already now myn amazingaksha.blogspot.com
THANX,
~aksha~
Hey, I have a blog terrifictori.blogspot.com
please check it out and post a comment!
thx... Tori
P.S who is lisa?
Hey V!
Check out my links on my blogspot. You might like some of them. Your blogspot rocks!
Post a Comment